The Councilor representing Molete 3, Iwo Easy LCDA, Hon. Wakeel Mutaleeb Adekunle popularly known as ‘Authentic’ lights up streetd in Iwo Local Government. The councilor said this would improve the security of lives and position the environment for socio-economic drive.
Wakeel Mutaleeb as a councilor has always promised the dividends of democracy. Few among the achievements of the councilor are;
– Facilitated e-learning platform for secondary school students in Iwo land during the compulsory Coronavirus break.
– Free summer tutorial class for all interested Secondary School Students in Iwo (Iwo LGA, Iwo West LCDA, Iwo East LCDA).
– Equipping Students with educational materials so as to relieve parents of the charges of such educational materials.
– Giving NECO and GCE form to some of the best students during the summer tutorial class.
– A week free Skill acquisition program for more than 300 Iwo indigenes.
Hon Wakeel Mutaleeb expressed the belief that Light Up project would improve the lives of the people in various ways and also reduce the crime rate. He said darkness is an agent of many social vices, therefore, lighting up the street has many economic benefits.
The light up project by the councilor is tagged ‘Project 10’. The light up the streets in Iwo local government covers the Asati street, Abilere area Iwo East LCDA at night.
The electric street lights from Abilere Junction to Araromi Junction was fixed by The Councilor representing Molete 3, Iwo East LCDA Hon Wakeel Mutaleeb Adekunle a.k.a Authentic.
Many people commended th efforts of Hon Wakeel for his commitment for the betterment of people and society in Iwoland.
Hon Authentic has done well with the little resources at his disposal.