Upon knowledge of the constraints affecting our society with regards to Educational Pursuit, Dr. Tunde Alarape introduced a systematic plan to sustain our society from academic trammel that may have adverse effects on our future.
It is pertinent to note that in the face of education decadence in Nigeria, where a host of Nigerian students who after having their O’Level choose not to further their educational pursuit due to lack of confidence in obtaining the average score in Jamb, Financial Constraints, Incapabilities and the required connections to secure admission.
Dr. Tunde Alarape has, however, put in place an initiative and planning to curb these obstacles and impedance to our bright future as far as Iwo is concerned.
DR. ALARAPE SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME shall be saddled with the aforementioned responsibilities in order to sustain educational integrity, ward off illiteracy and build a bright future for the coming generations.
Through this Scholarship Scheme Project;
- Fifty (50) beneficiaries shall be monitored, mentored and tutored through free tutorial for two months.
- But Thirty (30) students will benefit from the free Jamb form that will be fully sponsored by Dr. ‘TUNDE ALARAPE.
- The selected 30 beneficiaries will be aided in securing admission into colleges (University, Polytechnic and Monotechnic) of their preferred choices.
- Three privileged students from these 30 beneficiaries with the highest scores in JAMB shall enjoy full scholarship for their study throughout their first degree.
- By the end of the project, students who wish to quit western education shall be able to continue with the opportunity given.
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE
Application Starts: February 6, 2022
Application Ends: February 20, 2022
For Enquiries, Call: